Spreading the hope of the Gospel here, near and far
CompassGlobal Short-Term Trips
Throughout the year, CompassGlobal teams are sent out to work alongside our global partners in various parts of the world. Team projects are identified by our partners, and the goal is two-fold:
- To encourage our Global Partners with our presence and service
- To grow team members spiritually and in their understanding of God’s work in the world
Short-Term Mission Trips for 2019
Click HERE if you would like to donate to one of the mission trips listed below.
Postponed - Late 2019/Early 2020
The team will work with EFCA ReachGlobal Crisis Response, in their ongoing efforts to come alongside vulnerable families who have been affected by natural disasters. Work projects and relational ministry.
July 3-13 • Estimated Cost: $2500
“Serve the Church” is a city-wide initiative for the church in Brussels to serve the community. Our team comes alongside in work projects, VBS and other support projects.
July 28-August 3 • Estimated Cost: $1250
This team will work with EFCA ReachGlobal Crisis Response, helping families whose homes were destroyed in Hurricane Harvey in 2017.
November 29-December 7
Work alongside church-planting partners in work projects, evangelism, and discipleship.
January 11-19, 2020
The team will be working through Kids Alive International in the city of Jarabacoa. We will be serving at, El Arca (The Ark), which is an orphanage which houses around 50 children and house parents. We will work on various general maintenance projects as well as some advanced projects depending on the skill level of the team members. There is something for everyone as we work in El Arca, and we will have some fun getting to know the kids who live there as well.
Working with Wayside Cross New Life Corrections Ministry, teams will help run 2-day seminars in a state prison. Team members will lead small groups and come alongside the inmates over the couple days.
Application process is required for all trips. Each team will meet for 3-6 training sessions in preparation for the trip. For more information, contact email@example.com.
62 singles and families serving in over 30 countries.
Southeast Asia Partnerships
- Support 67 indigenous church planters in Nepal, Bhutan, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Tibetan Mountain Region and Myanmar
- Vision 20/20: 20 churches planted in both Bhutan and India by the year 2020
- Germany: Support church planting in the city of Potsdam
- Belgium: Support church planting in the city of Brussels
- Moldova: Support the work of KBC Ministries which includes Moldova Bible Seminary as well as outreach and church planting efforts
Caribbean/Latin America Partnerships
- Cuba: Support outreach through a local denomination
- Haiti: Support the GlobalFingerprints child sponsorship program and scholarships for 2 students at STEP Seminary
- Nicaragua: Support the work of ORPHANetwork
GlobalFingerprints, Justice Market, Kids' Hope, Safe Families, Counsel to Secure Justice, Justice Ventures, Oasis for Orphans, Naomi's House
The Justice Market includes items from here, near, and far, partnering with ministries that work to empower vulnerable populations. Items include jewelry, bags, coffee, cards, and other gifts. Stop by to learn more!
Hobson Campus Justice Market hours: Saturdays 5-6:30p, Sundays 9a-12p
Wheaton Campus Justice Market hours: Sundays 8-11:30a
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.