Spreading the hope of the Gospel here, near and far
It is our resolve to invest a greater percentage of our time, our lives, our knowledge and our resources to obey the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. We are determined to use our influence as a local church to ensure that the gospel is communicated across people groups, to ensure that disciples are made and to ensure that His worldwide Kingdom is advanced to the global glory of God.
Student Missions Trips 2018
Pittsburgh, PA – June 26-July 3, 2018
9th - Graduated Seniors
Salt Lake City, UT – July 21-July 28, 2018
9th - Graduated Seniors
Short-Term Missions Trips 2018
CompassGlobal will be sending out teams in 2018 to various locations including Haiti, Brussels, and Moldova, and Houston.
To learn more about CompassGlobal short term trips, contact email@example.com.
Please pray for these trips heading out this summer:
- Costa Rica - June 8-16
- New Mexico - June 24-July 1
- Pittsburgh, PA - June 26-July 3
- Brussels, Belgium - June 27-July 7
- Haiti - July 7-14
- Salt Lake City, UT - July 21-28
- Haiti - July 24-30
- Moldova - August 13-19
Sign-ups still available for the following:
Kenya – November 23-December 6
The team will build relationships through games, teachings, and VBS-type devotions, focused on the primary aged kids at each site, which includes Grades 1-8. These kids know how to have fun, and will teach you so much about JOY, HOPE, and LOVE.
64 singles and families serving in over 30 countries.
Southeast Asia Partnerships
- Support 52 indigenous church planters in Nepal, Bhutan, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Tibetan Mountain Region and Myanmar
- Vision 20/20: 20 churches planted in both Bhutan and India by the year 2020
- Support the work of Awana in Vietnam
- Germany: Support church planting in the city of Potsdam
- Belgium: Support church planting in the city of Brussels
- Moldova: Support the work of KBC Ministries which includes Moldova Bible Seminary as well as outreach and church planting efforts
Caribbean/Latin America Partnerships
- Cuba: Support outreach through a local denomination
- Haiti: Support the GlobalFingerprints child sponsorship program and scholarships for 2 students at STEP Seminary
- Nicaragua: Support the work of ORPHANetwork
GlobalFingerprints, Justice Market, Anne's House, World Relief, Kids' Hope, Safe Families, Children's Hunger Fund, Counsel to Secure Justice, Justice Ventures, Oasis for Orphans